- 1 Black Foam Sign ($1 at the Dollar Tree)
- 1 Silver Sharpie
- Write the words “Don’t Blink!” on the back of your Foam Sign with the Silver Sharpie. Write the letters in a scary looking font.
- You can download and save this one or you can do a Google search for Weeping Angel Face.
- Select your the scariest. Print out either mine or the one you selected.
- Color the eyes in with the Silver Sharpie for a creepier effect. Cut out your Weeping Angel Face.
- Hang both on your door to scare the neighbors.
Bonus: You can also print mine or the one you selected out. Glue it to cardboard. Cut the shape and the eyes out. Now you have a Weeping Angel Mask. Eek!
“Don’t blink. Don’t even blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. And don’t blink.”
-The 10th Doctor, Blink(3:10)
Related Weeping Angel scariness:
1. Weeping Angel Cookies (Discovered at: Topless Robot)
2. Weeping Angel Mask (Discovered at: The Mary Sue via Fasionably Geek)
3. Weeping Angel Family Car Stickers
4. Don’t Blink Flip Up Tradtional T-Shirt or Don’t Blink Flip UpWomen’s Tee