- 2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses
- 1 bag of peanut butter chips
- 1 bag of Nutter Butter Bites
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
- Open each Nutter Butter Bite and scrap off the peanut butter filling. (The kids likes tasting this.)
- Count each cookie you have and unwrap the same number of Hershey’s Kisses. This step may take longer than you think.
- Dab a small amount of chocolate frosting to the base of the Hershey’s Kiss. Press the frosting side down centered onto the flat side of the cookie. Do this for each cookie and Hershey’s Kiss.
- Scoop some frosting onto a spoon. Take a peanut butter chip and dip the bottom onto the spoon. Press the chip, frosting side down centered onto the textured side of the cookie. Do this for each cookie.
- Chill in the refrigerator to set the frosting for at least 2 hours.
- Arrange and enjoy.
Note: For peanut-free alternative, use Nabisco Mini Nilla Wafers and butterscotch chips.