You will need:
- Left over black fabric from t-shirt (Homemade Girl’s Pari Bodice)
- Left over stick-it felt sheets in red & white ( Homemade Girl’s Pari Bodice)
- 1 piece of 1 ” ribbon – 4 ft in black, red or white(Around $2.99 on sale at the Michael’s)
- Hot Glue Gun w/ extra glue sticks($1 for a mini-gun & $1 for a pack of glue sticks at the Dollar Tree)
- Cut a 11.5 x 2.5 inch rectangle from the sleeve fabric.
- Plan out the geometric pattern you plan to have on your headband and cut out pieces of the felt accordingly.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue your pattern to the front of your black rectangle.
- Glue the piece of ribbon to the back of the headband.